Speedtech Motorsport are hosting a Holden Owner’s Evening on Wednesday 25th May at 7:30pm in Lower Hutt. The crew at Speedtech have extended the invitation to all Holden and HSV owners who want to learn more about their machines and how to get the most from them. Maintaining and modifying your Holden can be confusing even for the total petrol heads amongst us so the boys at STM are trying to educate the masses. Attendance is free.
Topics covered in the session include hot to increase the power, torque and economy on your Holden, maintain it well and retain resale value.
Here’s a snapshot of how the evening is organised:
- Holden Tech Talk – Learn more about your car, including how to modify it
- Dyno demonstration – See and hear a VE SS Commodore running on a dyno
- Check out parts available for modifying your car
- Check out first-hand the brand new HSV E3 GTS and Clubsport on display
- See an over the radiator intake shoot out
- Enjoy free drinks and nibbles and chat with like-minded enthusiasts
If you’re keen to head along you can find out more info and register online at http://www.speedtechnz.com/holden