The release of the 2011 HSV E3 range comes one year after the arrival of the E-Series 2 line-up, which brought a strong styling overhaul to the entire HSV range.
The E-Series 3 update focuses more on technical and interior upgrades, coming off the unveiling earlier this month of the 2011 Holden Commodore VE Series II.
Get an insight on what the New Zealand prices are likely to look like, here’s an estimate based off the freshly released official Australian prices.
- ClubSport R8 $88,000 (manual) $90,500 (automatic)
- ClubSport R8 Tourer $89,000 (manual) $92,000 (automatic)
- Grange $115,600 (auto only)
- GTS $107,800 (manual) $110,400 (automatic)
- Maloo R8 $84,000(manual) $86,600 (automatic)
- 20 years of Maloo R8 $88,000 (manual) $90,500(automatic)
- Senator Signature $109,200 (both manual and auto)
Read more about the official release here.