It’s been quite a while since my last post, but I had a fatal crash on my laptop and lost EVERYTHING. Have only just got my login back to update my blog.
Anyway – I went out to Tom’s last week to build a floor. We braced it and took the doors off in preperation and then Tom turned to me and said “Let’s chop the top bro”. He didn’t have to suggest it twice, so we got the tape out and started measuring up. Tom wanted to chop it 7 inches and I only wanted 3, so we settled on 4. After taping it all up I stood back and took a look and decided 4 just wouldn’t be enough and taped an extra inch. So the result of half a roll of tape and a couple of hours on the cutting wheel, including cutting the roof into 5 pieces to make it fit the new profile, and now the beddy’s roof is 5 inches lower.
The beddy is ever evolving, and we decided to place the original bonnet on it to see what it would look like and decided that we liked it – so looks like the 34 grill I had earmarked for it is now useless.
Anyway – have a look at the pics, and until next time, enjoy….